Rheumatoid Arthritis vs. Osteoarthritis
– More severe than Osteoarthritis.
– Caused by the immune system attacking the body.
– Can affect people of any age, but most commonly affects those between ages 20
and 60 years old.
– Symptoms can be felt throughout the entire body.
– Affects more women than men.
– Generally less severe than Rheumatoid Arthritis.
– Caused by wear and tear on the body.
– Generally affects people over the age of 40.
– Usually only affects the joints.
– Commonly found in both men and women.