- PDF Format
2016 Edition (seventh ed)
This review book prepares you to rapidly recall key information on the mind-body relationship, and apply that knowledge on the day of the exam.
Files size: 10 MB
Free Download link
Join Our Premium Membership Only For $ 15
Features of the ( Download BRS Behavioral Science 7th (Seventh) Edition pdf)::
Prepare for success on the USMLE with this up-to-date resource! Offering current coverage of behavioral science, psychiatry, epidemiology, and related courses, this review book prepares you to rapidly recall key information on the mind-body relationship, and apply that knowledge on the day of the exam. Hundreds of USMLE-style questions with detailed answers and explanations help you prepare.
- Chapters cover the full range of behavioral science, from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues, and much more.
- Each chapter begins with a “Typical Board Question,” which provides an example of how the subject is tested and familiarizes you with what you’re likely to see on the USMLE.
- This edition conforms with the most recent psychiatric classification system, the DSM-5.
- More than 700 USMLE-style, clinical vignette questions (many new to this edition), along with detailed answers, are found in Review Tests at the end of each chapter and a Comprehensive Examination at the end of the book.
- Written in outline format for efficient review and study.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.
What People say about BRS (Board Review Series) Behavioral Science 7th (Seventh) Edition:
1- Quick, concise, with great quality practice questions. Go over this and pass your behavioral science and biostat like a boss.
2- Amazing book which has improved substantially. The best you can get in Behavioral Science.
3- I used this book in combination with First Aid and DIT 2014 videos and took a practice shelf. I scored high and can’t be any happier. Behavioral was my least favorite subject until I bought this book. Of course, make sure to do your U World.
Check the best step 2 CK books :