Learn ECG in a Day PDF Download
- This book Learn ECG in a Day provides a systematic approach towards the interpretation of ECG. The book is mainly focused on practical aspects, simple methods of approach and its application to interpret ECG in a clinical scenario.
- Pages: 99
- Series: learn ECG
Files size: 8 MB PDF
- Students Learn ECG in a Day reviews : Five Stars
Download Learn ECG in a Day PDF
Free Download link
Join Our premium Membership Only For $ 15
Read Learn ECG in a Day Online:
Features of Learn ECG in a Day PDF
This book covers more than 100 illustrations and images for better understanding the concept.
Contents are arranged as for the convenience of the reader under the headings: criteria, concept, cause and clinical features which make it easy to recall. The elimination of unwanted details covers carefully without compromising the clarity of expression, making interpretation of ECG friendly.
This book useful to medical students, house surgeons, initial years of postgraduate students, paramedics, nursing students and anyone in a clinical setting with the day-to-day practice who would like to brush up his ECG interpretation skills.
Table of Content:
1. History of ECG
2. Physiology of Conduction System of Heart
3. Basics of ECG
4. ECG Leads
5. Placement of Leads
6. Normal ECG Morphology
7. Systematic Interpretation of ECG
9. Systematic Interpretation of Arrhythmias
10. Differential Diagnosis