- Step-Up to Medicine, 6th Edition, makes it painless to find knowledge fast and take a confident next step toward a thriving medical career.
Files size: 62 MB
- Students Step-Up to Medicine Sixth Edition Reviews: Five Stars
Download Step Up to Medicine Sixth Edition PDF
Join Our premium Membership Only For $ 15You may also like::
Features of the Step-Up to Medicine Sixth Edition :
Make the most of your study time and confidently take the next step in your medical career with this bestselling review.!
Step-Up to Medicine, 6th Edition, makes it easy to find information fast and take a confident next step toward a successful medical career. Ideal for preparing for clerkships or clinical rotations, shelf exams, and the USMLE Step 2, this bestselling volume in the popular Step-Up series provides a high-yield review of medicine in a concise, comprehensive approach.
This 6th Edition is thoroughly updated and enhanced throughout. Clinical pearls, full-color illustrations, and “Quick Hits” provide essential information in an efficient, easy-to-remember manner to ensure excellence on exams and confidence in clinical settings, and a 100-question practice exam reinforces exam readiness and boosts test-taking confidence.
- NEW! More than 50 additional NBME-style review questions with answers and explanations reinforce key content in context with how students will encounter it on their exams.
- UPDATED! New and enhanced images throughout—including expanded coverage of dermatology—clarify essential concepts in vibrant detail.
- UPDATED! Concise tables and figures summarize treatment protocols, drug details, and other essential information for fast, efficient review.
- NEW! Additional online review questions test students’ retention and alert them to areas requiring further study.
- “Quick Hits” help students save time and stay focused on core content.
Medical Students Reviews on Step-Up to Medicine Sixth Edition Book:
Drizzt do’ Urden
I’ve had the previous two versions of this text and it’s a great resource. One of the best. Succinct, but thorough. I’m a nurse and use it just to stay on top of things. I like that it explains the reasons why certain things are prescribed instead of just assuming you know the reason and not explaining it. I always buy the new edition without hesitation because I know it’s going to be great.
The only negative I would say about this edition is that the paper they used isn’t as nice as the previous editions. I’m sure it was a cost-cutting measure, but still disappointing. It’s not bad paper, mind you, it’s just not as thick and glossy as the previous two versions. Still not a reason to not purchase it, though.